I’ve been following the girls at FLOSS GLOSS forever and have always been a major fan of their unique nail polish colors and super sparkly glitters. I had seen this topcoat around and I have to be honest, I was skeptical about it.
FG describes their topcoat as “a professional, formaldehyde free, fast dry, high gloss, top coat with thin application” which they, “believe [to be] superior in all categories versus the current consumer standard, Seche Vite.”
I’ve always been a loyal member of the Seche Vite army so I like my topcoats super shiny and quick-drying. When I saw that FG was touting their topcoat as a Seche competitor, I was very much intrigued.
This topcoat is really sturdy and lasts about a week without chips. It dries down in about a minute and it’s super shiny. Also, another plus: it’s three free (aka no nasty business). As skeptical as I was, this topcoat rocks my socks. FLOSS GLOSS totally changed my mind and I think I’m a pretty tough customer. I may have found my new HG topcoat.
- sunflowercandy12 likes this
- dreams-and-bones likes this
- lacqueredbylauren likes this
- omaryg likes this
- friscocupcake likes this
- jusontask likes this
- flossglossboss reblogged this from theholynail
- flossglossboss likes this
- ferragamodurag likes this
- theholynail reblogged this from trilobitewhatevr
- trilobitewhatevr reblogged this from theholynail and added:
- beybrowsforthegods likes this
- bellebellebeauty likes this
- phkins likes this
- girlyish likes this
- flossgloss reblogged this from theholynail
- flossgloss likes this
- devilishpolish said: any pics of it in action? does it smear nail art??
- cbknails said: How does the size/price of the bottle compare to SV?
- cbknails likes this
- clambistro likes this
- fuckyeahnastassia likes this
- uneedamanicure said: so interesting! thanks for this post!! i’m going to take your recommendation and try it too.
- ravingsockmonkey reblogged this from theholynail and added: